Special Event Vendor Information
|Weekend of Art||Food Vendor available; Craft Vendor available|
|Spring Carnival||Food Vendor SOLD OUT; Sales/Info Vendor available|
|Summer Concerts||Food Vendor SOLD OUT; Sales/Info Vendor SOLD OUT|
|3rd of July||SOLD OUT|
|Street Fair||Sales/Info Vendor available|
|Trunk-or-Treat||Food Vendor SOLD OUT; Sales/Info Vendor SOLD OUT|
|Winter Wonderland||Food Vendor SOLD OUT; Sales/Info Vendor SOLD OUT|
The City of Los Alamitos Recreation & Community Services Department invites local organizations and business to participate in our 2023 Citywide special events as vendors, allowing a unique opportunity to showcase their brand in front of the Los Alamitos community. Vendors are invited to lock in an entire year of marketing opportunities in one easy application, select one or all!
Complete and return a Special Event Vendor Packet along with FULL payment for all events selected and any required insurance/health permits to be considered for this year's lineup of events (no partial payments will be accepted). A sample insurance policy can be viewed here. Food vendors are required to provide a health permit and Temporary Food Facility Permit for each event. Information on obtaining permits can be found on the County of Orange's website here.
Note: Please closely review the insurance and health permit requirements, as it is the responsibility of the vendor to ensure they are abiding by all requirements and submitting documents in a timely manner.
- Events take place rain or shine. No refunds.
- Vendor space is limited and will sell out. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis and are approved at the discretion of the Recreation & Community Services Department. Applications for the 2023 event season will be accepted beginning January 3, 2023.
- Space dimensions unless otherwise noted are: 10'x10' booth area or 10'x24' food truck area. Additional space may be available for an additional fee.
- Vendor is responsible for providing their own: power, tables, chairs, canopies/shade.
- Vendor is responsible for having a representative present at their booth the entire event.
- No guarantee of sales for participating as a vendor.
Return your completed application and payment information to:
City of Los Alamitos Recreation & Community Services Department
10911 Oak Street, Los Alamitos, CA 90720