Do I need Title 24 energy calculations?

If you are adding or modifying any part of a lighting system, mechanical system or building envelope, it is likely you will need to provide Title 24 documents. The state now has a handy website, Energy Code Ace, that can help you determine what you need. Please find the Trigger sheets on the state website to help you determine if you need to fill out Title 24 documents. Also visit the Forms pages on the state website to figure out which forms you will need.

Show All Answers

1. When is a permit needed?
2. What types of permits can I apply for?
3. Who can obtain a construction permit?
4. What are the Building Permit Fees?
5. What are the Building Plan Check Fees?
6. How many sets of plans do I submit?
7. What size plan page can I submit?
8. Can I download a permit application?
9. What is your plan check turnaround time?
10. Can I submit for plan check or check plan status online?
11. Can I check submittal status via email?
12. What are your design criteria?
13. What building codes are you using?
14. Does the City require an authorization letter?
15. Do contractors need a business license?
16. Do I need Title 24 energy calculations?