Orange County Transpiration Authority (OCTA) is in the final phase of developing the 2018 Long Range Transportation Plan (LRTP), which is OCTA’s plan in addressing travel needs for the next 20 years as the County grows in population, infrastructure, and employment.
For this final phase of the 2018 LRTP, they are seeking input from Orange County residents and stakeholders. Learn how you can participate in planning our County’s transportation future by visiting OCTA online.
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) is now shaping the future of Orange County transportation! We’re paving the way towards the year 2040 based on projected increases in population, housing, and employment. We need help from Orange County residents like you! What do you want your daily journey to look like?
Four Ways to participate:
- Survey: Give your input online, help us see OC through your eyes.
- Art Contest: Students! Show us your transportation vision, win up to $200! *
- Telephone Town Hall: Share your ideas with the experts on Sept. 12
- Family Open House: Bring the whole family for a fun night on Sept. 22
* Art contest open to students K – college. See contest rules for details.