- Work settings
- Direct contact with COVID-19 patients
- Recent positive COVID-19 test result or infection
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- History of severe allergic reactions to injected medications or vaccinations
- Existing comorbidities
- Living environment – congregate facility or long term care facility
All information here is subject to change. Please return often for updated information. https://occovid19.ochealthinfo.com/covid-19-vaccination-distribution
Vaccinations are made efficient, easy to access, and scaleable across millions of people. It enables YOU to control, coordinate and follow the vaccination process through an application-based system.
It provides CDC-based guidelines and information on vaccines. It provides real-time solutions to bottlenecks and delays in vaccination orchestration. For more information, visit https://othena.com/.
Urgent Volunteer Request