The City of Los Alamitos has declared a proclamation of local emergency due to potential public health impacts of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus). To view the full press release, click here.
- City Hall – Closed to the Public
- Recreation and Community Services Center – Closed to the Public
- Los Alamitos Museum – Closed to the Public
- City operations will continue to operate with staff available to provide services and answer questions by phone and email.
- By phone, email, and in certain circumstances in-person (appointment only).
City Events and Recreation Classes
- All recreation classes and programs cancelled through March 31
- Private events scheduled for indoor and outdoor City facilities are cancelled
- Postponed Events Include:
- Weekend of Art (March 20 & 21)
- Teen Expo (April 4)
- Spring Carnival scheduled for April 11 is cancelled.
- Council participation via teleconference is encouraged
- Residents are encouraged to attend remotely by emailing comments to email@example.com
- Watch live on local cable channel 3 and online at https://cityoflosalamitos.org/your-government/citycouncil/agendas-and-minutes/
- Please do not attend this meeting in person if you have traveled internationally, particularly to China, Italy, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and/or you have had direct contact with someone who has travelled to those places or tested positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19), or you are experiencing symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, fever, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms
- March Commission meetings are cancelled
- Visit Los Alamitos Unified School Districts Cornoavirus Awareness page for more information