Thank you to our Sponsor: MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach.
Join us for our MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach Music and Movies Event Series! This year, we will be offering 2 drive- in concerts and 2 drive- in movies for the community to enjoy. In order to protect public health and slow the transmission of COVID-19, guests must remain in their vehicle at all times except when using the restroom facility . Listed below is the information for the 2020 event series. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the Event Guidelines.
Click below to reserve your spot today!
August 1 at Little Cottonwood Park
Band- Hollywood Blonde at 6:30PM
“Hollywood Blonde is a very versatile and highly entertaining POWERHOUSE Top 40 band playing music from several genres including dance, pop, funk, 80’s, Latin, reggae, soul, and rock! Together for over eleven years, the band has a reputation for keeping the dance floors filled at every show!”
Presented by Randy Hill First Team Real Estate: August 8 at Little Cottonwood Park
Movie- Frozen 2 at approximately 8:00PM
Frozen 2 (2019) Rated PG – Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf and Sven leave Arendelle to travel to an ancient, autumn-bound forest of an enchanted land. They set out to find the origin of Elsa’s powers in order to save their kingdom.
Thank you to our presenting sponsor: Randy Hill First Team Real Estate!
August 15 at Little Cottonwood Park
Band- Southland Mega Groove at 6:30PM
“Southland mega Groove is the ultimate variety band, playing music from the 1960’s where it all started, 1970’s rock and disco, some favorite 80’s, 90’s alternative, 2000’s pop, rock and dance and R&B. No matter what your event needs, SMG band can deliver!”
August 22 at Little Cottonwood Park
Movie- The Lion King Live Action at approximately 8:00PM
The Lion King (live action) (2019) Rated PG – After the murder of his father, a young lion prince flees his kingdom only to learn the true meaning of responsibility and bravery.
The Los Alamitos Recreation and Community Services Department is proud to announce the 2020 MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach Music and Movies Event Series, presented by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Arts Commission! Enjoy four different Saturday nights of live music and and an outdoor movie that is free to the community.
Bring your friends and family and join the community for a night under the stars! Music from live bands take place form 6:30pm-8:00pm and the movies being at approximately 8:00pm. In order to protect public health and slow the transmission of COVID-19, guests must remain in their vehicle at all times except when using the restroom facility. For additional information, please contact the Los Alamitos Recreation and Community Services Department at (562) 430-1073.
- Participants must remain in their vehicle at all times except when using the restroom facilities
- When exiting the vehicle to use the restroom facility, participants must wear a face covering AT ALL TIMES
- Only pre-registered attendees will be permitted- NO DRIVE UPS ALLOWED
- An electronic or paper receipt must be shown upon entry
- There are no pre-assigned spaces- staff will direct direct vehicles upon arrival
- Large vehicles will be directed towards the back to ensure all participants can enjoy the event
- Per CDC and Orange County Health Department guidelines, participants CANNOT view the event from the bed of a truck, on top of their vehicle, outside their vehicle, or from the back of their trunk
- Vehicles are not permitted to leave the event early, except for emergency purposes only
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own food, as there will be no food vendors at the event
- Once the event has concluded, City staff will direct the vehicles to exit the event one row at a time
- Participants must discard of their own trash and are not permitted to leave trash behind
**EVENT INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE
TO COVID-19 GUIDELINES**