Thank you to our Sponsor: MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach.
Join us for the Drive-Up MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach Music and Movies Event Series! This year, we will be offering two drive- up concerts and two drive- up movies for the community to enjoy. In order to protect public health and slow the transmission of COVID-19, guests must remain in their vehicle at all times except to use the restroom facility, visit the food vendors, and dispose of trash.
Tickets are $10 per vehicle. Tickets for Los Alamitos residents are available May 2 and tickets for non-residents are available May 3. Listed below is the information for the 2021 event series. Scroll to the bottom of the page to view the Event Guidelines.
Saturday, June 12 at Little Cottonwood Park
Live band at 6:30PM
Saturday, June 26 at Little Cottonwood Park
Movie- Mary Poppins Returns at approximately 8:00PM
Mary Poppins Returns (2018) Rated PG – A few decades after her original visit, Mary Poppins, the magical nanny, returns to help the Banks siblings and Michael’s children through a difficult time in their lives.
Saturday, July 10 at Little Cottonwood Park
Live band at 6:30PM
Saturday, July 24 Little Cottonwood Park
Movie- Up at approximately 8:00PM
Up (2009) Rated PG – 78-year-old Carl Fredricksen travels to Paradise Falls in his house equipped with balloons, inadvertently taking a young stowaway.
The Los Alamitos Recreation and Community Services Department is proud to announce the 2021 Drive-Up MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach Music and Movies Event Series presented by the Parks, Recreation, and Cultural Arts Commission! Enjoy four different Saturday nights of live music, a movie, and food available to purchase from food vendors.
Bring your friends and family and join the community for a night under the stars! Events featuring a live band take place from 6:30pm-8:00pm. Events featuring a movie begin at approximately 8:00pm. Food vendors will be available at all event dates. For additional information, please contact the Los Alamitos Recreation and Community Services Department at (562) 430-1073.
- Participants must remain in their vehicle at all times except to use the restroom facility, visit the food vendors, and dispose of trash. Recreation staff will visit your vehicle twice during the event to collect trash.
- When exiting the vehicle, participants must wear a face covering AT ALL TIMES
- Only pre-registered attendees will be permitted- NO DRIVE UPS ALLOWED
- An electronic or paper receipt must be shown upon entry
- There are no pre-assigned spaces- staff will direct vehicles upon arrival
- Large vehicles will be directed towards the back to ensure all participants can enjoy the event
- Per CDC and Orange County Health Department guidelines, participants CANNOT view the event from the bed of a truck, on top of their vehicle, outside their vehicle, or from the back of their trunk
- Vehicles are not permitted to leave the event early, except for emergency purposes only
- Once the event has concluded, City staff will direct the vehicles to exit the event one row at a time
Event information is subject to change or cancellation based on COVID-19 guidelines.