This winter season the Los Alamitos Recreation and Community Services Department invites you and your family to attend the MemorialCare Miller Children’s and Women’s Hospital Long Beach Winter Wonderland located at Epson at 3131 Katella Avenue in Los Alamitos. The new modified event will feature a drive-up light show, carolers, food trucks, a tree lighting ceremony and end the night with a holiday movie: The Polar Express. Get the kids dressed up for the occasion in your holiday pajamas. The event is scheduled for Saturday, December 5, 2020 with a start time of 6:00 p.m. and entry time at 5:00 p.m. The event may be cancelled, changed or postponed in the event of inclement weather or due to COVID-19 guidelines based on restrictions at the time of event. All participants should remain in their vehicle during the duration of the event except to visit the food trucks, sponsors or to use the portable restrooms. A face covering is required when exiting your vehicle and please make sure to social distance from other attendees. Spots are limited.
The event is FREE, but reservations are required. Reservations will open for priority for Los Alamitos residents on November 16, 2020 and for non-residents on November 17, 2020.
Now accepting applications for Sponsors!
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities, click here.
Food truck applications coming soon.
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors!
- Participants must remain in their vehicle at all times except to use the restroom, visit the food vendors, or dispose of trash
- When exiting the vehicle, participants must wear a face covering AT ALL TIMES
- Only pre-registered attendees will be permitted- NO DRIVE UPS ALLOWED
- An electronic or paper receipt must be shown upon entry
- There are no pre-assigned spaces- staff will direct direct vehicles upon arrival
- Large vehicles will be directed towards the back to ensure all participants can enjoy the event
- Per CDC and Orange County Health Department guidelines, participants CANNOT view the event from the bed of a truck, on top of their vehicle, outside their vehicle, or from the back of their trunk
- Vehicles are not permitted to leave the event early, except for emergency purposes only
- Participants must discard of their own trash and are not permitted to leave trash behind
- Once the event has concluded, City staff will direct the vehicles to the exit the event area one row at a time