The Orange County Mosquito and Vector Control District is hosting a series of Town Hall meetings in March and April 2016 designed to answer questions about current mosquito control issues.
All meetings will address the same topics. Orange County residents are encouraged to attend the meeting that best fits their schedule.
• Overview of Invasive Aedes Mosquitoes and Zika virus: Global
• Current situation in Orange County: Invasive Aedes, Zika virus
• Overview of Mosquito Control Plan
• Adult Mosquito Aerial Application Discussion
• Open Forum with Panel of Experts
We encourage the public to fill out the interest form.