The City Manager’s Office is responsible for the implementation of policies established by the Los Alamitos City Council, and coordination of those efforts through the City departments. Providing leadership and vision, the City Manager manages the affairs of the City through the execution of the adopted budget; identification of legislative priorities, and, overall management of City operations. To address strategic needs and identify future issues, the City Manager elicits effective involvement from City Council, City staff, and our community members. The City Manager is also responsible for representing the City’s interests throughout the region, including with the Joint Forces Training Base.
City Manager Newsletters:
- City Manager Summer Newsletter 2017
- City Manager Fall Newsletter 2017
- City Manager Winter Newsletter 2017
- City Manager Spring Newsletter 2018
- City Manager Summer Newsletter 2018
- City Manager Fall Newsletter 2018
- City Manager Winter Newsletter 2018
City Manager, Bret M. Plumlee, can be reached by contacting Chelsi A. Wilson, Executive Assistant to the City Manager, via email cwilson(at)cityoflosalamitos.org or (562) 431-3538, ext. 201
For compensation and benefit information, please click here.