The Los Alamitos Permit Center is the City’s electronic plan check system which allows you to submit a permit application online and upload plans for plan review. By submitting your plans in an electronic format (PDF), most of the cost associated with paper plans is eliminated and you can stay updated on the progress of your project.
To Submit an Application:
- Create an account at this web site: https://citytech.cts.city/
- Verify your email address and then log back in at the above web site.
- Fill out the online permit application, upload your PDF plan documents and any supporting documents. Supporting documents could include:
- After we receive your submittal, someone from the City will contact you with a plan check fee that you’ll be able to pay over the phone with a credit card.
Projects Being Accepted:
We are currently accepting online applications for the following permit types:
- Room Additions and Remodels
- New Single-Family Residence
- New Multi-Family Residence
- New Commercial Development
- Tenant Improvements
- Pools and Spas
- Solar Panels
- Accessory Dwelling Units
If your browser is not list below or is older than the versions below, you may have issues submitting to us and may be required to re-submit using a more modern browser.
- Google Chrome version 70 and above
- Firefox version 68 and above
- Safari (Mac) version 12 and above
- Safari (PC) version 5 and above