Public Works

Please note:  Fees have changed for all Planning Division forms.  Please contact the Planning Division at (562)431-3538 x303 for forms not shown on this page.

Submit forms via email

Discretionary Application


Appeal Form and Handout


Planned Sign Program


Sign Permit Application


Temporary Use Application


Accessory Dwelling Unit Application


Temporary Sign Application


Small Wireless Facility


Temporary Use Permit for Outside Business
Submit forms via email

Credit Card Payment Form  

Encroachment Permit

Wide Load Transportation Permit

Single $16 Annual $90
Service Request Form

Permit Parking Petition

Curb Marking Request